Please note that NO WALK-INS will be accepted, please purchase your ticket before 12noon on Wednesday 23 June. Thank you.
2021 marks the 40th anniversary of the British Chamber of Commerce in China. We welcome members and friends from the British business community in China to celebrate this important milestone with us!
Traditionally held after the British Chamber's Annual General Meeting, the Summer Garden Party is a venue to gather the British community to celebrate the start of the summer, with music and traditional British food and drinks, and has been a highlight of Beijing's social calendar every year.
After a year of uncertainty and change, the 2021 Summer Garden Party is geared up to be better than ever.
Join us at the British Ambassador's Residence, and enjoy an evening of:
- All-you-can-eat delicious barbecue: sliders, fish and chips, sausages, etc., provided by Hotel Jen Beijing
- Free flow craft beers, provided by Beersmith Gastropub
- Canapes and desserts, provided by Hulu by TRB
- Live music from Stevie Mac and the Mac Daddies
- And top it all off with a helping of strawberries and cream